The Steam Hygiene cycle provides the ultimate care and protection for a totally hygienic wash. Steam hygiene injects steam directly into the drum at the end of the cycle, removing up to 99.9% of the most common bacteria without the use of chemical additives.
Extremely delicate action to wash woollen garments, ensuring a perfect clean without making your clothes lose their original softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark Company as a valid wash to use on woollen garments with the “Hand wash” label.
With the Rapid option you can reduce the cycle time, deciding to shorten the washing time before starting the program. Thanks to the Rapid option, we can guarantee perfect washing performance, reducing the washing time up to 50%**. ** the % will vary according to load & program selected.
This Hotpoint Washing machine's Inverter Motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and to improve end results.
Hotpoint laundry appliances feature Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval as it removes 99.9% of major allergens, including dust mites and pollen, thanks to a high-temperature technology and extra rinses.
- Energy efficiency class : A+++
- Annual water consumption annual (l/annum) : 13000
- Annual energy consumption annual (kWh/annum) : 235
- Maximum spin speed (rpm) : 1400
- Spin drying performance class : B
- Noise level spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) : 76
- Noise level washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) : 52
- Height (cm) : 85.0
- Width (cm) : 59.5
- Depth (cm) : 60.5
- Installation type : Free-standing
- Loading type : Front loader
- Capacity (kg) : 10
- Colour : White
- Door colour : Mono White
- Display type : Small Digit
- Adjustable feet : Yes - front only
- Weight (kg) : 75.9
- Motor : CIM
- Steam Hygiene
- Rapid 30'
- Rinse + Spin
- Spin + Drain
- Anti Allergy
- Eco Cotton